About Dr. S Paramesh:
Active member of RSS since his School days and District Co-ordinator of Doctors Cell for BJP, Tumkur District.
Secretary of Siddaganga Foundation a charitable trust with a mission of bringing healthcare to the doorsteps of needy.
He is closely associated with the Sree Siddaganga Math from his childhood and carry in his heart the vision of His Holiness Dr. Sree Shivakumara Swamiji for the upliftment of socio economically backward of society Swamiji has greatly influenced him in his life and career.
He is hailing from the predominant Veerashyva Lingayat Community in Karnataka and is deeply rooted in Community services.
He served as a personal Physician of Dr. Sree Sree Shivakumara Swamiji from 1999 till Swamiji’s demise.
The recent times when Swamiji’s health was deteriorating he kept his professional, social and personal life aside to dedicate his day and night to serve Swamiji. He was accompanying Swami at BGS hospital at Bangalore and Dr Rela Institute & Medical Center in Chennai as Swamiji’s personal Physician and medical advisor. He believes that his intimate relationship and professional care towards Swamiji gave him spiritual fulfilment and professional satisfaction as serving his own GOD.
Dr. Paramesh’s energy and vision of bringing state of art healthcare to Tumkur lead to establishment of Siddaganga Diagnostic Centre (first MRI in Tumkur). He wanted to stop the people of Tumkur from going all the way to Bengaluru for secondary and tertiary healthcare needs. He was instrumental in establishing Siddaganga Hospital & Research Center, a 200 beds tertiary care Hospital.
He did Continued at establishing o top of the range Hospital. He is sensitive to the fact that many people will not access or cannot access good health care, as it is not affordable. Leading a group of Doctors with similar thinking he founded a charity called “Siddaganga Foundation. The Foundation has been conducting health camps, blood donation camps, free medical care for poor people etc. Dr Paramesh’s leadership skills were evident from his early days as Doctor. His visions of ensuring financial independence for IMA, Tumkur, lead to building a Commercial Complex. Today, Tumkur IMA is considered as one of the best functioning IMA branches in Karnataka.
He has conducted several health care programmes for the down trodden and under privileged population of the society.
He has always strived for social & economical up-liftment of poor and women by helping them to get employments and stand on their own in the society. Several occasions he has taken up the issues of poor with the concerned authorities to bring justice and resolve their problems.
Professional Associations & Activities:
- Karnataka State IMA working Committee Member.
- IMA President of Tumkur from 2015-2017.
- IMA Secretary of Tumkur from 2006-2007.
- ISA Vice-President Karnataka 2008-2009 & 2013-2014.
- Secretary of 15A, Tumkur-2007-2010.
- Organizing Secretary for KISACON-2008-2009.
Social & Community Activities:
- RSS-A Swayam Sevak from School days, he is the current Songachalaka for Tumkur City.
- District BIP Doctor Cell Co-OrdinatorPresent Director of Sree Siddaganga Urban Co-Operative Bank, Tumkur.
- Life Member of Akhilabharathiya Sharana Sahithya Parishath.
- Life Member of Veerashyva Mahasabha.
Awards and Accolades Received:
- Felicitated by Dr. Sree Shivakumara Swamiji for the outstanding Social Services.
- Received the Best Secretary Award and the best branch award from ISA National Level during the tenure as the ISA Secretary.
- Received the best Secretary award from IMA and also received the National Award for the Community Services in 2008-2009.
Like to dedicate his most Valuable time & wealth of his medical profession to the PHILANTHROPIC works for the People of this country believes in life that "Nationalism must be the soul of every citizens & development of our nation must be our religion".
Dr. S. PARAMESH